Idee21.eu’s second project is a complete success!
We invite you to take a look at photo and video footage of this year’s idee21.eu debate.
Idee21.eu was created in 2017. Idee21.eu’s team believes that the driver behind positive and though-out development is the unabated exchange of knowledge and ideas, via education and cultural dialogue. Our initiatives’ aim is to capture emerging socio-economical phenomena and look at them from a neutral and all-encompassing perspective. We amplify the voices of influential individuals who are experts in their field and have a wide-ranging variety of view-points. Idee21.eu strives to consolidate and propagate the latest in international socio-economic thought, and embed it into public awareness.
On the 15th of January 2018, in the hall of the Warsaw Stock Exchange, a thorough discussion on the topic of Jean-Herve Lorenzi’s and Mickael Berrebi’s “A Violent World – Modern Threats to Economic Stability” marked the beginning of Idee.eus’ program. More Information
• “Michel Camdessus: Pascal’s New Wager” Read More
Source: Parkiet, 30th of January 2019, author: Grzegorz Siemionczyk
• “Leading French Economist: We cannot stop immigration, we can merely do more for Africa than we have up to this point. It’s in our interest” Read More
Source: Gazeta Wyborcza, 19th of January 2019, author: Witold Gadomski
• “The poor must stop becoming poorer” Read More
Źródło: Money.pl 16 stycznia 2019, autor: Marcin Lis
• “11 trends which will dictate the world in 2050” Read More
Source: Money.pl 16th of January 2019, author: Marcin Lis
• “Michel Camdessus visits Warsaw” Read More
Source: The French Embassy in Warsaw, 21st of January 2019
• “Sluggish growth leads to conflict” Read More
Source: Parkiet, 29th of January 2018, pg. 13, author: Grzegorz Siemionczyk
• “An economy without intervention will lead to conflict“ Read More
Source: Parkiet, 20th-21st of January 2018, pg. 20, author: Grzegorz Siemionczyk
• Debate Report Read More
Source: Polish Future Studies Association, 23rd of January 2018. author: Kacper Nosarzewski